Products and Marketing development

  • 1. Q: Is your company a factory or trading company?

    A: We are factory, and we also have our own trading department. We are leading manufacturer of puppy training pads over 10 years.

  • 2. Q: What certification do you have?

    A: Our factory is certified by BV, BSCI, we also have ISO 9001 certificate; SGS certificate; If you have any interesting, please
    leave your message and contact our service team to have the related reports.

  • 3. Q: MOQ & trial order :

    A: Our MOQ is 2000 packs, that will refer to the customers private label, if customer can not accept it, we will also provide our
    own package with our brand. The MOQ will be smaller, around 500 packs.

  • 4. Q: And about the sample policy, can you please introduce the details to us?

    A: We can provide our free sample to our customers, but the freight cost should be collected. If order confirmed, we can refund the freight cost to customer.

  • 5. Q: How about the package? If they can stand for long way shipment?

    A: There are four styles of packages:
    1.If you want to develop this product on your private label, we will provide die-cut (cutter line) for your designer reference
    both on bags and box. You would provide the package graphic once available, we'll make printing version for your confirmation.
    And new packages production will proceed after your approval.
    2.Our available package:
    While Private label development cost is a little bit high at the beginning due to printing plate cost and printing MOQ. So if the private label is not necessary, we would like to recommend our brand and available package for your reference.
    3.Clear bag+ colored card/ sticker, for this type, you can print your LOGO on the card/sticker.
    4.Color box. If the package counts more than 100pcs, color box are a better choice. Color box don't have printing plate cost but the MOQ is 2000 pcs.
    The outer package is kraft-color double corrugated carton which would run drop- test before delivery. Carton box are quite durable, Quality ensured for ocean shipping and storage.

  • 6. Q: What’s the expiry date about this product?

    A: 3 years.

  • 7. Q: Payment terms:

    A: 30% T/T as deposit, the rest 70% against the copy of B/L.

  • 8. Q: What are the after sales, returns and warranty policy?

    A: Your feedback of our products will be highly appreciated. You can contact our customer service for any questions. We have strictly quality control management pre-, on- and after the production. All flaws arising should be determined by the industry standard and shall be settled through friendly negotiation. We will analyze the reason and work out the solution to meet your request.

  • 9. Q: What are the Shipment modalities, port of origin and standard leading time?

    A: Our products are shipped by ocean freight for FCL/LCL.
    The origin port is Qingdao, China, so our quotations are also on FOB Qingdao basis.
    Standard leading time is 30 days upon deposit receipt. (for production, not including the transportation time)

  • 10. Q: Production capacity:

    A: At present, we have four production lines and our production capacity is over 100 containers/month.

  • 11. Q: Lead time:

    A: For first order, the lead time is about 45 days due to the package artwork confirmation and new package printed, and the delivery time of the following orders will be within 30 days.

  • 12. Q: Products Safety: Is the pad non-toxic? In other words, if for some crazy reason a dog decides to rip it up and ends up eating it, does it present any health risks?

    A: That is non-toxic, if dog eating and swallow it, it would not be digested and will “go out” with stool.
    Our products certified by U.S California PR65 SGS testing of non-toxic certification.